The website GrowMedUniversity.com (hereinafter, “Site”) is owned and operated by Advanced Nutrients Ltd. This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only and is for educational and entertainment purposes ONLY. This website is for mature audiences only. We strongly encourage those users under 18 years of age to EXIT this site immediately.
The Site and all of its contents including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content (collectively, “the Intellectual Property”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is the exclusive property of GrowMed University and Advanced Nutrients Ltd.
The copyright in all materials provided on the Site is owned by GrowMed University and Advanced Nutrients Ltd. or its affiliate(s), including successors and assigns. Subject to the following exception, none of the material contained in the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written consent of GrowMed University and/or Advanced Nutrients Ltd.. Site visitors may only view, copy, print, and download the materials on the Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided such materials are used for informational purposes only, and all copies, or portions thereof, include this copyright notice. GrowMed University may revoke any of the foregoing rights at any time. Upon termination of any rights granted hereunder, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (“Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Site are either registered or unregistered Trademarks of GrowMed University, Advanced Nutrients Ltd. or its affiliate(s) or used under license. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of the Trademark owner. The name GrowMed University or any of the Trademarks may not be used in any way including in any advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Site without the prior written consent of GrowMed University, Advanced Nutrients Ltd. or its affiliate(s). GrowMed University prohibits use of its name or any GrowMed University logo and Trademarks as a “hot” link to any non-GrowMed University Site, unless establishment of such link is approved in advance by GrowMed University, Advanced Nutrients Ltd. or its affiliate(s) in writing.
Your use of the Site does not provide you with ownership rights to any Intellectual Property viewed through the Site nor does it waive any of GrowMed University’s, Advanced Nutrients Ltd. or its affiliate(s) rights in such information and materials. GrowMed University, Advanced Nutrients Ltd. or its affiliate(s) will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Limited Right to Use
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form, or document from the Site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the Site. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial email; using any information retrieval system, whether electronic or through other means, to reproduce any of the content of the Site other than for your personal use; and unauthorized framing or linking to the Site will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Site User Conduct
You must be 18 years of age or older to access our Site. As a user of the Site, you agree that in connection with your use of the Site and the content you will not:
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of anyone’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Conduct yourself in an inappropriate, offensive, indecent, or vulgar manner while using our service or Site;
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party;
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Interfere with or disrupt the Site, the services, the content or servers or networks connected to the Site, the services or the content, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site, the services, and/or the content, the terms of which are incorporated herein;